A great work environment
Medical Support Services makes an effort to not only provide our patients with an environment to grow, but also our employees. Our facilities offer a variety of specialized areas with state of the art equipment to provide exceptional therapy services. Medical Support Services believes in advancement of knowledge and education of our therapists.
We are seeking team-oriented employees to work in our outpatient, medically based clinic in Mount Pleasant, WI. Our patients range in age and in diagnoses, including: developmental disabilities, neurological impairments, orthopedic impairments, sensory dysfunction, physical disabilities, genetic abnormalities and syndromes, speech and language dysfunction, and feeding disorders. Therapists work closely together as a team to provide comprehensive services. We are committed to continued education and advanced training.
Applicants must be a graduate of an accredited therapy program with a Bachelor's, Master's, or Clinical Doctorate Degree, and must have a current WI license.
Standard Benefit Packages include:
- Generous PTO plan
- Medical and Dental plans*
- Company paid life insurance
- Partial reinbursement for continuing education courses
- Leadership development
- Flexible hours: full-time (30 hours or more), or part-time
*full time employees eligible
Current Job Opportunities
We are currently seeking to hire:
- A full time Physical Therapist. Resumes/cover letters can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A full time Occupational Therapist. Resumes/cover letters can be emailed to email@example.com.